Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Reflection on Wondershare Quiz Creator



Reflection on Wonder share Quiz Creator
Every time we do assignment on ICT we do learn new things. This assignment on Wonder Share Quiz Creator also gave me lots of new knowledge on framing questions from nine different question types. I also learn how to add animated images, flash movies and sound effects. I have seen those feathers in movies, and television, but never had idea how to use them. Now I am well equipped with the ideas.
I faced problems on framing questions in some areas like word blank and essay type questions. I got help from friends and solved the problems. As a teacher I find this assignment very useful and informative one, we can use this to do revision, class test and exam.

1 comment:

  1. Tshering, it seems you have gained a lot from this assignment. Good to know it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete